Vistas de página la semana pasada

lunes, noviembre 11, 2024

Diary Page: 11th November 2024

 @eugenio_fouz

11.November.2024, Monday

_

______

NEWS

-

No a la discriminación de los hispanohablantes

en Cataluña (ESPAÑA)

x.com/elmundoes/Europa.contra.discriminación

_

PSOE e impuestos

x.com/Capitana_espana/impuestos/política

_

Valencia, 1.11.2024

x.com/profsecundario/domingo, 10.11.2024/Valencia

_____________

PDF.11.11.2024.

drive.google.com/E.Fouz/PDF/Top15.websites.teachers/11 11 2024

#PDF

*

theobjective.com/tribunales/catastrofe-sanchez

_

Cristina Pardo (EL HORMIGUERO, 2.nov.2024)

x.com/pedropcelis/Cristina Pardo

*

Fotogenia

x.com/Arteymas_/fotogenia/

_____

r e c o r d a t o r i o 


De Pulgarcito al informe Hite

Eugenio Fouz

__

Iker Jiménez (12.11.2024)


 @YouTube, 16 mins.

________

8.nov.2024

x.com/pedropcelis/8.nov.2024

_____

2.nov.2024

Sánchez

x.com/elespanolcom/Sánchez/1 m

_

___

NOTEBOOK reminder

drive.google.com/EF/notebook.rules/12 11 2024/

*

NOTEBOOK 

Reminder 

A4 / A5 size notebook 

1/write your surname and name on the front cover of your notebook (label, marker).

Write the subject as well: Business English

 

SMITH, JOHN

Business English 1

 

2/exercises must be done by yourself (no cheating!) 

 

3/correct the possible mistakes (whiteboard, teacher, class) 

 

4/number all exercises in order 

 

1

3


(use colours, markers to highlight exercise numbers)

 

 

5/take care of the size of your handwriting: do not write like a Lilliputian 

 

I don ́t like reading novels in English 

 

 

 

6/use capital letters if your handwriting is not clear enough 

 

USE CAPITAL LETTERS IF YOUR HANDWRITING IS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH

 

7/separate one word from the other words

(Do not write like this: Separateonewordfromtheother)

 

8/use a notebook A4 or A5 size

An A4 size in cm has a width of 29,7 cm and a length of 21 cm.


A5: 14.8 x 21.0


9/write clearly 

10/practice your handwriting every day

 

 

__

E.F.-12.11.2024

Notebook rules

____________

Juan Eslava Galán

es.wikipedia.org/Juan_Eslava/

_

Los romanos y E. Galán

elespanol.com/historia/ESLAVA GALAN/Roma


***

Safe & Berryman

drive.google.com/fouzeugenio/SAFE & Berryman/

#PDF

__________

LATIN


***

METHOD

1/

links AV 

LAT- tumblr, threads, blogs

Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec- links / addenda + temp files + et cetera

group them

__

2/

proverbia latin / print

__

3/

loquor et scribo / 3 exercitiae - separate chair and table - 2 m

______

*

__

Los mejores insultos en latín

heraldodeoregon.wordpress.com/elegante.desprecio

_

 

SENTENTIAE 

SEP / OCT 2024

acta non verba / ad pedem litterae / ars gratia artis

dura lex sed lex  / fiat / alma mater

idem / curriculum vitae / annus horribilis

 

RIP / homines, dum docent, discunt / a priori

a posteriori / ad hoc / alea iacta est

alter ego / amica amicam salutat / carpe diem

 

cave canem / cogito ergo sum / grosso modo

tria nomina / conditio sine qua non / corpore insepulto

cum laude / de incognito / do ut des

 

mens sana in corpore sano / sui generis / quid pro quo

verba volant, scripta manent / sapere aude / exempli gratia

factotum / caveat / ex libris

 

mater tua mala burra est / Nota Bene / hic et nunc

motu proprio


_______


https://x.com/diazvillanueva/Lo que das no vuelve/

12.nov.2024


*

'El gobierno de España, que con los socialistas en el poder no es más que una empresa de automarketing a mayor gloria de Pedro I el Quelopidan, sacó ayer el lema "Todos somos Estado". El lema, aparte de manifestar la urticaria que el ejecutivo le tiene al nombre de su país, no es otra cosa que una versión de circunstancias de aquella máxima histórica de Carmen Calvo: "El dinero público no es de nadie". 


Nuestra izquierda se pasa las horas maquinando abstracciones. Lo hace con un engreimiento propio de universitarios sin conocimiento, creyendo que la gestión del mundo consiste en explicarlo, y con una cautela característica de rateros, siempre pendientes de asegurar una vía de escape para no tener que dar explicaciones. Errejón es el caso más reciente y, a la vez, el más significativo. Nada más salir la noticia de la denuncia que pesaba sobre él por acoso sexual, junto con las decenas de testimonios sobre sus peculiares artes amatorias basadas en el menosprecio de las mujeres, ya tenía desenvainado el recurso al patriarcado y el neoliberalismo como verdaderos culpables de sus depredaciones misóginas. Es aquello que en el rugby se llama "patada a seguir" y en fútbol vascuence "patapum p'arriba". Esto es, librarse por elevación y a otra cosa mariposa. '

(...)

x.com/profsecundario/12.nov.2024/El gobierno de España...


@ProfSecundario / @Twitter 

12,nov.2024

___________________

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

-

ENGVID

3 problems

engvid.com/3-common-problems-in-learning-english

_

News in Slow English

__

earthquakes 

slow English

youtube.com/watch/earthquakes

__

Xmas gifts

esl-lab.com/easy/christmas-gifts-script/

-

TEXT (Business English 1)

Christmas in England

reading task (homework)

drive.google.com/E.F/Christmas in England/text

___

learnenglishfeelgood.com/travelenglish/customs

__

Jon Kortajarena

        
*

video 1 m

how to talk about appearance

youtube.com/appearance/

_

Articles in English - online

english-online.at/news/stephen-hawking/

_

_

Website audios / podcasts

short stories

drive.google.com/folders/snowfall/

_____

Business English 

Notebook

PRAC. 4 (B)

 

4ee/November 

 

Alpha

 

ENGLISH FOR TOURISTS

Topic: At the airport 3 (At the check-in desk)

 

Choose the correct words/phrases to complete the following conversation at the airport:

 

CHECK-IN WORKER: Hi. Where are you flying today?

 

YOU: Hi, I'm flying to Miami, but I need a ticket... Can I ________________ here?

∞ buy

∞ get

∞ buy one

 

CHECK-IN WORKER: No, you'll have to go to the ticket counter... That's over in terminal 3.

 

YOU: How _________________?

  ∞ do I get there

  ∞ do I come to it

  ∞ can I be there

 

CHECK-IN WORKER: You can walk there. The terminals are connected. Just turn right and go all the way to the end of this terminal and you'll be in Terminal 3.

 

(YOU LEAVE AND GO TO THE TICKET COUNTER)

 

YOU: Hi there. I ________________ a ticket here?

 ∞ told me that I can

 ∞ will buy

 ∞ was told I could buy

 

TICKET COUNTER WORKER: Yes you can. Where to?

 

YOU: I need a ticket to Miami, please, for today _______________.

  ∞ perhaps

  ∞ if possible

  ∞ can be

 

TICKET COUNTER WORKER: All right.... Yes, I can get you on the flight at 7:00 PM tonight, which arrives in Miami at 10:00 PM. This ticket is $650.

 

YOU: Do you have anything ________________?

 ∞ less

 ∞ cheaper

 ∞ so expensive

 

TICKET COUNTER WORKER: No, not on such short notice, sir. That's the lowest price I can get you for today or tomorrow.

 

 

Beta

Do, does, don't, doesn't

 

01: I ___ like broccoli

don't / doesn't

 

02: He ___ eat meat.

don't / doesn't

 

03: ___ you like this song?

Do / Does

 

04: ___ it snow in winter?

Do / Does

 

05: We ___ watch TV very often.

don't / doesn't

 

06: ___ they live near here?

Do / Does

 

07: She ___ know how to swim.

don't / doesn't

 

08: ___ he play the guitar?

Do / Does

 

09: Why ___ you want to learn English?

Do / does

 

10: They ___ speak French.

don't / doesn't

 

11: It ___ rain much here.

don't / doesn't

 

12: When ___ she usually wake up?

Do / does

 

13: What ___ we need to do?

Do/ does

 

Charlie

 

agendaweb.org/vocabulary/countries/europe

 

Delta

Copy and translate the following sentences:

 

  1. Hello. My name is ... I'm 15 and I come from Munich.
  2. I booked a room two weeks ago.
  3. I need a single room.
  4. There must be a bath, telephone and TV in the room.
  5. When do you serve breakfast?
  6. How much is the room per day?
  7. My room is on the second floor.
  8. Can I have the bill, please?

 

 

*

podcasts- curious cases 

long audios

bbc.co.uk/sounds/Rutherford

__

Presentation Diana Lozano 

1 m

youtube.com/presentation/1m/Diana Lozano

___

-

saber inglés - textos en inglés

madridingles.net/textos/

-

English Online - articles 

english-online.at/media/ebooks/

_

100 Short English Sentences for Kids:

  • I love playing with my toys.
  • My favorite color is blue.
  • Let’s go to the park.
  • I want to eat an apple.
  • Good morning, Mommy!
  • I need to brush my teeth.
  • Can we read a story?
  • It’s time for bed.
  • I’m hungry, can I have a snack?
  • Look at the pretty flowers!
  • My pet is so cute.
  • I can tie my shoes!
  • Thank you for helping me.
  • I’m sorry for making a mess.
  • Let’s go for a walk.
  • I’m excited for my birthday.

-

ENGVID. suggest and recommend

engvid.com/suggest-recommend/

-

Easy English ARCHIVE

easyenglish.fm/episodes

_

_

Departments in a company

ioc.xtec.cat/FP/Recursos/

_

English with Jordin

_

Easy English 51.

easyenglish.fm/51

_

Website audios - podcasts

drive.google.com/folders/at home/etc

___

How to say phone numbers

youtube.com/phone.numbers

_

R e m i n d e r

drive.google.com/E.F/Cómo votar a un presidente/

Cómo votar a un presidente

@eugenio_fouz

__

learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/episode-03-harrys-new-girlfriend

*

audios: Making scrambled eggs

eslfast.com/begin2/scrambled eggs

__

Changing plans

learnenglish.britishcouncil/changing plans

_

eslfast.com/easydialogs/don´t waste your money

__

Why you think you look bad in photos

ted.com/talks/teri_hofford/

*

youtube.com/playlist/business.english.pod/

*

Learning English

downloads

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0hsrwv5/episodes/downloads

__

Simple Sentences for Kids in English:

  • Can we have pizza for dinner?
  • Please pass the crayons.
  • My favorite animal is a dog.
  • I want to learn something new.
  • The sun is shining bright.
  • I have a loose tooth.
  • Let’s play hide and seek.
  • Be careful, it’s hot!
  • Can I have a hug?
  • I’m proud of my artwork.
  • Look at the stars in the sky!
  • I want to learn how to ride a bike.
  • Time to put on my shoes.
  • My favorite fruit is a banana.
  • I’m happy to see you.
  • Let’s build a sandcastle.
  • Can I have a glass of water?
  • I’m feeling better now.

_

100 easy sentences in English

grammrary.com/100-short-english-sentences/

_

Effortless English downloads

effortlessenglishpage.com/mp3-free-download

_

Business English pod


**

fill in the blanks - text + audio

ptetester.com/listening-fill-in-the-blanks/

__

Slow English

video / text / audio

youtube.com/slow.english

*

slate.com/transcripts/hysteria/

__

English mini podcasts

youtube.com/playlist/mini.podcasts/2minutes

_

*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario