Vistas de página la semana pasada

sábado, noviembre 19, 2016

Worksheet I (Business English 1)

twitter: @eugenio_fouz







Business English 1
Worksheet I
1. Put these sentences in the right order
a. normally / good / He / in / exams / marks / gets : 
b. bad / She / usually / isn't / tempered :

c. 'thank you' / say / never / They :

d. clean / bedroom / I / often / my :

2. What is the meaning of these abbreviations and acronyms?
advert: 
ASAP: 
ATTN: 
cc: 
COD: 
max: 
memo:

3. Insert some or any in the sentences below. Translate sentences a, b, c and d into Spanish
a. "Would you like to have ___ coffee with your meal, Sir" asked the waiter? 
b. Yes, I'd like ___ please," I replied.

c. "Do you have ___ newspapers left," I asked?

d. "No, I don't have ___ " he replied.
e. "But I will have ___ more this evening," he added.
f. I went to the butcher, but I didn't buy ___ meat. It was so expensive!

EF.-181116
*


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario